Monday, January 15, 2007

No Bull

> > I'm 36 years old with a wife and two children. My wife works and I am
> > self-employed
> > working lawn maintenance and landscaping. I know what it means to work
> > hard. I served in the Marines, dug ditches, loaded and unloaded trucks,
> > and
> > I continue to work hard. In my "spare time", such as it is, I try my
> hand
> > at IM, but I'm becoming more and more disillusioned with the whole
> > business
> > since all I have seen and attempted has been regurgitated garbage.
> >
> > I'm at a crossroads in my life with IM. Your Black Book DVD's will be
> the
> > last thing I ever consider buying, if it is something within my price
> > range. So I need to know if you truly believe that your product is
> worth
> > the investment or not. I'm literally at the end of my rope financially
> > ...


> We could change a few elements of
> your story and make it mine.
>
> Three and a half years ago I was
> fired from my job, after calling
> my boss out for his low integrity.
>
> I couldn't work in that situation.
>
> My wife and I had a seven month
> old and $600 in the bank - I was
> making about $400 a month from
> affiliate marketing on the side
> at that time.
>
> I hope it's clear in my messages
> that I have a value system; part
> of that comes from my own military
> background, part as a family guy
> too. I've met a lot of people in
> this business who lack anything
> resembling honor and integrity.
>
> My approach evolved out of a need
> to make things happen for my
> family. I didn't have $50 to blow
> and now that I do, I don't believe
> in blowing money - I've worked too
> hard for it.
>
> Bottom line is, I cannot and will
> not promise anybody that what I
> do will work for them - but I've
> chased a lot of dead ends, spent
> thousands on programs, software,
> ect, and it's my goal to deliver
> the real deal - recognizing that
> people put their hopes and dreams
> on the line - that the investment
> in my program takes money away
> from things that could go to your
> children.
>
> That investment better pay off
> for you. I better deliver and I
> take that seriously.
>
> I'm not going to tell you what
> you should or should not do. I
> do hope you can see clearly where
> I'm coming from.
>
> All the best to you - X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home