Saturday, March 25, 2006

An Ode to Fred

Fred, my muse. The inspirational force that gives birth to this, the official, Black Books Blog.

Fred Said . . .

> Hi, it appears your arrogance knows no bounds? Well one day you eat shit,
> I would rather be as I am and not develop into a lower form of life!

X Said . . .

Examine the feeling within Fred,
and then you will know the source
of your hatred. It isn't me, you
hate - it's how you feel.

And that, my friend, you can't pin
on me.

Most people get the humor in all of
this and appreciate that someone's
taken the time to be original in a
market where everything is formulaic.

I appreciate you as the very first
person out of 10,000+ visitors this
past week to actually write something
like this.

That's cool.

You put on the brass knuckles, showed
some balls, and took a shot.

You're just not shooting in the right
direction.

I'm clear I pushed a button - my
calculated intent and the reason I'm
considered a genius.

I'm also clear you aren't my target
market.

I'm OK with that.

All the best to you,

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home